Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No White Christmas But Hello White Easter

While "Experience a White Christmas" is still on my todo list, I experienced a White Easter a couple of days ago (kind of like a complementary prize?!).

Mas and I spent Easter with Uncle Herman and his family at Milton Keynes (1.5 hours drive from London). We went to masses, played ping-pong with my cousins, had yummy food, all the usual stuff.

However, on Sunday morning, my cousins ran into my room early in the morning yelling "Look sis, it's snowing outside!!". Thinking that it is possibly only snowing lightly, I gotten up anyway and this is what I saw...



It is a scene that makes me feel like I am celebrating Christmas instead of Easter. My cousins quickly went out to have a snow fight (as expected) and I quickly took out my camera and captured this unusual moment - a daffodil with snow on it.

Thank goodness the snow storm did not continue for very long and we were able to go out shopping in Covent Garden that afternoon. Sweet?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew~~ i am still pretty much catching up, sis !!
I don't go web surfing much.but this is becoming a must read page for me.
well i just leave a HI out of courtesy.. and what i really wanna say is coming on the nxt blog

Anne Baker said...

That's a beautiful photo of the daffodil