Saturday, June 27, 2009

Breath taking experience - Jungfrau


After a long and complex selection process, a group of us finally decided to go to Interlaken, Switzerland for a long weekend.

For me, the must do there is to visit the top of Europe, Jungfrau. Due to train ticket discount, we took the earliest train, 6:40am, to get there. Even though the journey took about two hours, but the scenic view is so relaxing which makes me forget about the fact that we were all up at 5:30am that morning!!

This trip is a truly breath taking experience, not only the pure white mountains against the clear blue sky took my breath away, also, because Jungfrau is elevated over 3000m, I found it hard to breathe. As shown in the photo here, it was me struggling to walk to the little hut about 1km away from the main building, but it is all worth it because of this view...



No comments: